View Single Post
Old 2017-03-05, 06:01   Link #10
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
If Arae was truly pro-McGillis, he wouldn't be fazed by a lie from Rustal. McGillis said to him, "You're refusing us clearance to dock at Ares? Do you even understand your position?", and Arae looked gloating when he said, "It is you who doesn't understand his position, ex-General."

Tekkadan can just use the civilian port they always used to get down to Mars by shuttle. I think Arae won't fight anyone by himself, he will wait for Rustal's forces to arrive before the true last battle can start.
Poor Arae, he had a chance and now he's going to die. He doesn't understand McGillis is from the hood. He's tired, annoyed, lost his best man...he doesn't have time for your crap!

He can be smug all he wants, but Mars branch has never really been that strong. It wouldn't take much to push them over.

Would Arae allow them to even use the civilian port? They are allies of McGillis which would put them all in the same boat. I'm really interested in what they are going to do next because McGillis isn't just going to stand around and wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Well
Eps 47:no action...
Eps 48:last war...
Eps 49:final
Kinda funny they solve this war with only 2 eps...
I mean last season IBo need 3-4(from biscuit until the last eps) eps to finish their conflict
And how they solve this war....i hope another exam system for akihiro
It's actually about the same formula as last season to a T. They have a fight for an episode which ends in an OG member's death (Biscuit last time, Shino this time), they shifted it around a bit in order to finish the battle and had the beat down of the person who cause the member's death (Carta before, Julietta this time) before they had time to settle down and lick their wounds. Orga will give a final speech about what they are fighting for, before going on to the final battle, which only takes about two episodes (24 and 25 in season 1).

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote