View Single Post
Old 2017-03-15, 04:05   Link #422
Verso Sciolto
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Name some of "Their" ideas, please. I am very annoyed that you put that in quotes like I am suppose to read your mind.

In fact, I am CERTAIN you still believe that the Japanese are inherently evil. Just admit it and don't try to be coy. Argue your case for the evil Japanese that you fear so much.

Abe is pro-America. Abe is doing what he does under the support of the United States. If you want to fear Japan then you should fear America too who are actively aiding in re-militarisation.
I did it that way because you wrote about "the Japanese" and used "they", giving me the impression as though all Japanese are in agreement. I also thought that my juxtaposition with the currently unfolding scandal involving PM Abe, his wife -in an official capacity- and several members of the cabinet and other -national and local- politicians - made it clear what I was referring to.

I'm not sure it would be so easy to find comments by the present German Minister of Defence, von der Leyen, that match what Japanese Defence Minister Inada has been reported as saying on behalf of the current Japanese Government, just today, for example ... and for which there has been vigorous questioning from the Japanese opposition, all day, with live coverage. I don't think the Japanese Defense Forces are in capable hands with these politicians too nostalgic for the Japanese Empire I'd much rather see resigned to -existing- history books, in stead of brushed off and repurposed by the revisionists currently in office.

I'm not at all convinced the course charted by the current US administration is any healthier than the course the mainland Chinese government has steered for a while now, either.
Verso Sciolto is offline   Reply With Quote