View Single Post
Old 2017-03-19, 07:05   Link #20
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Apparently some Youtube commentators think McGillis hired those thugs to assassinate Orga, to unleash the beast in Mika. Bunch of nutcases lol

Anyway hey producers I expected a better send-off for Orga?! Why'd you make him die out there in cold blood, along with a couple of damn epiphanies about being the boss of Tekkadan and his duty to protect his comrades, so cliche
That could be possible, I mean, Rustal couldn't/didn't expect them to be able to escape in any form(at least, he gave no indication of it), so its quite possible McGillis to have leaked some info of their plans(else, how'd they know to target the Admoss Company after Rustal already cut the necessary links between it and Tekkadan?).

Also, I'm kinda against the whole "better send-off" for Orga =01. Really I dislike grandiose fanfare when a big character dies. This is a war; and, like any war, most deaths don't come with 'big moments' and dramatic scenes; one moment you live, the next, you're dead. It still had the dramatic scene, it was a nice change of pace to have him killed off in a simplistic fashion, but at the same time, I kinda feel like tdx and think this was done simply to stir Mika into a particular direction that is unnecessary at this point of the story(practically its end). Not that it bothers me too much, but I do get a "forced" feeling from it all.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote