View Single Post
Old 2017-04-08, 06:19   Link #14
Velsy

Loved the first series.

Here I was thinking in the early stages of the episode, how cool if this rag demon was Favaro and he would be working in cahoots with Riza. I mean Favaro was a bounty hunter at first, however his fated meeting with Amira and 10 years could have changed things. Be kinda cool if he was against the shit thats happening now (humans attacking heaven, enslaving demons). And I relish in the stories where the hero who saved the world is declared an enemy by the humans he very much saved.

However, after hearing rag demon talk to Kaiser and the white hair, I realize this isnt the case. I know who he is now ^_~
Spoiler for His Idenity ?:

But wow, I love dragons, and while a Red dragon as the new MC would be cool. But its apparent she goes berserk in that form and has no memory or control whatsoever. So not that impressive <.< But I wonder how this is going to be used in the story. Nice to hear its 24 episodes, but I really loved Favaro and Amira from the first series. I hope to see them again. Ending of the first series revealed Amira to still be alive. Gave me hope ^_~

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote