Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-08, 19:13   Link #52
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Your thinking too small. A real omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent god/creator does not predict the future. They decided it. A creator creates EVERYTHING, including time which obviously does not apply to them and every event that happens. This is their omnipotence. They decide what they create and this makes them omniscient. How could you not know what you're making? You're a creator and there's a box. You know the box contains a teddy bear because you decided it contained one. You decided a girl put it in there and made it happen. You made everything so its only natural you know everything. This is omniscience.

In the case of this show, the authors are the creators and the stories they write are their creations. Stories don't write themselves. The authors decide the the story and write it down.
In this case, I'm not sure I agree that they create everything. Authors create a setting, but I've never seen an author put specifics to every single part of a world that they create.

Depending on where the author decides to go with it, we'll see exactly how omnipotent the creators are, and how real these characters are.

Quote:
That was the opening.
Is that so? Didn't realize.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote