View Single Post
Old 2017-04-10, 10:26   Link #199
Blueknight78

the movie debuted 3 in japanese rank, this something good which tell us which part of the movie problem is really the new mimimimi generation specially in western which now thanks to internet can spread they hate and now we are entering in another age of no freedom, because some whinning peoples think they are special and only what they like is good and anything else is crap and minorities now must boss the world and you can make things as you like and you must obey then.

really that white-washing, politically correct, Cultural appropriation and others crap things created in that generation are destroying things.

i watched the movie and watched the anime and read the manga and i enjoyed it and i really feel specially western peoples must stop to act as if they are the owners of others peoples or the saviors of others races and don't speak for them, if you don't like fine but this don't means which others also must hate it, things are really getting worst and i can see things get worse in future.