Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Eromanga-sensei
View Single Post
Old 2017-04-16, 10:33   Link #52
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Eromanga-sensei. First Thoughts

When I first learned about Eromanga-sensei last year the title alone was deceiving, nevertheless, after reading the synopsis I didn't get the motivation to look forward to either the lgiht novel or the manga adaptation back then. However, at the start of this season when I began picking-up shows to watch I looked at the promo art for the anime and told to myself "why not", and, hence, I ended up choosing Eromanga-sensei.

Page I. My Little Sister and the Sealed Room
This anime could very well become the winner of the season, because I can tell that what this shows delivers at what it excels are the interactions between Masamune and his little, step-sister Sagiri. However, the real créme is enjoying the funny dynamics that ensue in-between the two at finding out each others' identities: 1) Masamune being the author of the light novels that Sagiri is so much fond of, and 2) Sagiri being the eponymous Eromanga-sensei whose "lewd" illustrations entice Masamune with so much praise leading to embarrassing moments for Sagiri.

How this turn of events will further affect their relationship as both professionals and family? Finding it out in future episodes will be a delightful journey for me to partake in.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote