View Single Post
Old 2006-07-02, 19:12   Link #96
highfive

Talking

so yesterday i was searching on the web to find out more about Touka - whether she's actually a chick and all since, i had read wikepedia saying that the twins are male - i had to make doubly sure....so anyways i ended up discovering a BIG as spoiler for Utawarerumono....so i might as well know what happens with the other characters -

Can someone who've played the game tell me who gets paired with who????
i have my theories but you know what happens when they are just theories - you get a bit inpatient when you have to wait a WHOLE week to find out whether any indications have been made. to support your claim!!!!
I know who Hakuroro gets with, i just want to know who if at all, the other female heroines get partnered with at the end - so please pm me, whatever you prefer...if this will be a major spoiler....PLEASE :P

Potential spoiler video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3hhb...=utawarerumono for those of you who are wondering whether Hakuroro is a human this MAD vid from youtube should give you some clues. (Sorry if i'm not using the special spoiler tag - i dont know whether it is)
highfive is offline   Reply With Quote