Old 2006-07-04, 08:17   Link #63
wao
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlugZilla
Just found this randomly so it was funny:
Hirano Aya on Hey Hey Hey! Music Champ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Vc7bjCojo
I thought more people would be talking about this because it's a (relatively) minor seiyuu appearing on a nationally aired show which is watcehd by many....

They can't ignore the fact that Haruhi's just that popular, I suppose. #5 on Oricon... I wonder if it was arranged last minute?

Big Shot have really outdone themselves... I guess they must be high-fiving each other...

...and I'm too scared to watch that clip, I have stupid prejudice that predicts it is going to be embarassing or sucky x_x

EDIT: Okay, I skipped the song (though the bit I watched was not bad!) and watched the part after that, it's kind of hilarious - her normal voice is so high-pitched and cutesy it's unbeliveable (I wonder if a lot of Japanese women speak like that?) She sounds like *Mikuru*! She seemed like she was playacting a bit much, though. Still, kind of cute how she switched to Haruhi-voice for a short moment, and she also gave nicknames to the hosts Masmotine-taisa?!

And why were there so many females in the crowd o_O I guess that was just the shot they showed.

edit: ah, it's been talked about in other threads....

Last edited by wao; 2006-07-04 at 08:27.