Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-07-16, 00:15   Link #1944
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Hey, I'll happily admit that was a strong showing by her this episode (I guess she has the previous owner of her appartment stashed in the cupboard instead of the fridge ), but I still think that Meteora would outwit her by not being drawn into the two-lies trap like Yuuya was.
that could be the worst battle of anime history, exposition character vs troll talking, both battling a never ending battle of discuss and argue, omg the terror of imagining this happening hurting my brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
LMAO best line ever
I wonder if there is a mocking attempt toward dating sim game by Hiroe and staff game behind the inclusion of Hikayu and making the creator damn fugly.
honestly i feel like he really described like 70 to 90% of the ecchi hard core writers, not only erogue games but also LN and manga writers, i aways had a feelings which guys which write series like to love ru and others too harcore borderline hentai ecchi could be really like that dude, some loner virgin or almost virgin looser, or soo 2d focused guy which his only desire is strip pants from 2d girls.

i really, really feel like they where a bunch of perv guys with "woman issues"(even the married ones like "cheating due to too much working and not giving attention to womans), i can be biased and wrong but honestly that aways was my tought toward it.