View Single Post
Old 2017-08-01, 21:48   Link #2985
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
^ I wouldn't mind though if Lelouch did do that. Cya fuckers I'm out of here!
lol

I like the proper way of him getting a Code and surviving as well.

The Cart-driver is just a hype tool it doesn't show How he survived just that he did.

Though I'd prefer Lelouch having Code Geass, would be nice callback to the series Title. Would be OP AF though.

As for the possible Retcon's, It might be an unpopular one But I totally want Euphemia back in some way too, NOT and I repeat NOT AND NEVER with Suzaku. Unfortunately Shirley is dead for sure DK any way for that one.
Now that you mention "code geass" it reminded me that I made a post on a CG thread on a forum that shall not be named a few years ago. The topic was whether you believed Lelouch was alive or dead.

Spoiler for Size:

Rereading it now, that post was kinda cringy. It kinda stings as I reread it now, plus seeing how enthusiastic I was at the time of posting it makes me want to lie down and curl up... lol Well, I was about 17 then, so I'll just chalk it up to youth . Also, thinking about it now. That CG movie I mentioned in the post is probably what the sequel was originally planned to be, instead becoming a proper sequel project rather than a one-off movie.

Lastly, like I said previously, I dislike the cart-driver theory, but I've never discarded it as a possibility. I even made sure to mention it as the very last tidbit of info in my post.

Link:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-film-project (Jan 2012)
-----------------
Tbh, I think Euphy and Shirley would make cameos in the sequel. As for how, they'll do so via flashbacks or by mention via conversation between characters that knew them. We could even get a cameo of them via C's world in either Lelouch's or C.C.'s memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipzizz View Post
lol I was mostly joking, obviously, but I have to admit that the cart-theory (..that was trolling itself!) had always had a certain charm, if only for the memes it generated.
Was just making sure. lol Some people actually took it seriously back in the day. So, you never really know who's joking and who's serious when discussing the cart-driver theory.

Quote:
There is a chance that Lelouch wasn't aware he received the Code, I could buy that. Yes, it will suck balls that the R2 ending will be re-written in a way...but, at least if they go about it like that, Lelouch's intentions still remain the same, which doesn't "taint" his plan. (of course Lelouch being a magnificent bastard and tricking everyone is always on the table, but even for him, playing everyone with ZR is far-fetched.)
This is exactly it. If they don't want to taint R2's ending, then that's the only real way they can approach this imo. If they present it in any way that implies that Lelouch had either planned on surviving or that he wasn't sincere in his martyrdom, then, that'll just completely destroy the original intention and beauty of the ending.

Him not being aware of possessing the code circumvents all of these problems because even though he survived, his sincerity remains intact and the ending's meaning is retained.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2017-08-01 at 23:34. Reason: Grammar
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote