View Single Post
Old 2017-08-19, 06:08   Link #1955
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
There's another quote from Volume 7:

And saying that Juggernaut Drive can defeat a being that's said to be equal in power to the Two Heavenly Dragons should already be enough to say it's at Heavenly Dragon level, not to mention the fact that it's even said to temporarily release the full power of the sealed being in exchange for shaving off the user's lifespan. Juggernaut Drive is the Heavenly Dragon Sacred Gear equivalent of Breakdown the Beast so there shouldn't be any doubt about that. And then True Queen and Emperio Juggernaut Overdrive are alternatives to Juggernaut Drive that can rival it without trimming the user's life. If what Xenovia said is to be believed, though, then the True Queen can even surpass Juggernaut Drive.
That quote of your didn't say the Juggernaut Drive can defeat a being that is equal to the Two Heavenly Dragon. It only said that Ise could attain a power that rivals the JD without the negative emotion. If you're referring to Vali defeating Fenrir, who's a Heavenly Dragon-class monster, don't forget Vali had the advantage of using Gleipnir as well.

Quote:
I was an obedient son of my father Loki,—no, I was turning into his slave, I was nothing more or nothing less. I simply obeyed my father’s order; I tore apart my opponents, and bit them into pieces. That’s because I believed that was my purpose in life.

However, the one who changed that principle using the magical chain Gleipnir, Excalibur Ruler, and Juggernaut Drive is Vali.
So Vali didn't beat a full power Fenrir, he used the JD on a restricted battle not to mention Vali even teleported elsewhere which may have given him further advantage.

Quote:
“Kuroka! Transfer me and Fenrir to the allocated place!”

Vali who is glowing with light commands that to Kuroka. Kuroka also smiles hearing that, and directs her hand at Vali, then starts to move her fingers in the air. If I look carefully, Vali’s armour started to change. Is it an effect from using [Juggernaut Drive]? So the armour starts to change like that, huh.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote