Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-09-12, 11:13   Link #2527
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
'Liking' something isn't the same as 'accepting' it.

A person can hate Chuck Norris memes, but they still accept that those memes are a thing that are popular.
chuck norris memes are not accepted as his "real power" they are just "joke" if he appeared in a movie doing even "half of what memes show, i could really doubt peoples "accept it" unless it was a full gag comedy nonsense show but in a serious drama i really doubt.[/quote]

Quote:
You're assuming Magane's abilty would work on Altair. It wouldn't. That's why they went with the sneaky option
you can point where they told which her power could not "work on altair"??? if she could shut up the audience acceptance to make setsuna appear, what could prevent her to use the same to cut the acceptance on how hax she is unless you can point where was told it then i will acccept, but so far nothing was told toward it, then so far we don't really know how effective magane could be against altair if she really wanted, nothing was told about that(at last which i remember if you can point for me something like that then fine).

Quote:
How much do you expect people to write in 6 months? A power up like that, if it was possible at all, would be the culmination of a long arc spanning years and multiple novels.

No one is going to accept a character getting a super power up out of nowhere to fight an OP villian that comes out of nowhere
coff, coff, hello frieza gold in 4 months????, goku going super sayan after krilin death???, females sayan??, anime/manga/novel market is full of bs asspull powerups coming out of nowhere and while some peoples can complain in the end they ending accept because it is common in this market

actually a lot of peoples accept it in anime/novel/manga market, that situation are pretty common a op villian appearing then a heroe getting a op powerup bs to defeat him because was the "last battle", this is pretty common for them.