Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-09-13, 01:04   Link #2597
Zangor17

Just putting my two cents in. But honestly this thread feels too negative. I enjoyed the show, I honestly found it way better than a lot of stuff released in recent years. Being an original project made this one fun to watch and i was prepared for whatever happened. I'm not trying to read too deep into anything and i don't let the small things ruin it. You can call it bad but honestly in a market so saturated with minimal effort novel and manga adaptations or ones that play loosely with the source material it felt refreshing to watch something that was just doing its own thing.

At the end of the day i think its pointless to sit here and try to say it was good or bad based on disc sales or whatever, because popular opinion is just that, an opinion, and not everyone has to see things the same as you do. Instead just say what you thought was bad and let it go. If you liked something that's great and I'm sure other might agree and talk about it here.

On a completely lighter note, The next episode looks interesting, glad to see Yuya's fine (not really a doubt since he wasn't declared dead and dissolved right away) and its gonna be interesting to see if they actually will continue living in the real world. One of the themes was that they evolved beyond their stories so its definitely a possibility.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote