View Single Post
Old 2017-11-06, 07:08   Link #6700
Akiraa
rc

^^I dislike both, albeit cheat from the beginning, specially copy/steal are just boring, tal about boring.

@普通で異常な社畜のドラゴン転生記 - This novel is about a high adaptive average salaryman reborn into a . He is blessed by the most powerful and gets to choose 3 abilities, right out of the bat he gets the usual help/appraisal ability, the boring eating/stealing ability and 人化. s some s and become , literally. This novel is just for the harem shenanigans, as we barely have a shadow of plot till the last chapters...

Usual questions / Hine list
Spoiler:

@月夜に響くは大狼の遠吠え - Not much to go on with this one. Simple history, while the beginning in cringe worth (chapter 3), it gets better, just a simple monster hunting history about a wolf.

@人形転生-カカシから始まる進化の物語-From the same author a bokensha lvl 99, now dating the vilage paladin. Definitely the better of the three stories, writing wise, albeit the author sometimes dwells too much on his explanations that made me question certain aspects of the plot, which I would ignore on other series because new stuff happening.

It's about a guy who has an imouto reincarnated into another world and she became a master puppeteer and uses the knowledge from that world to catch his soul when he dies and becomes a scarecrow (with infinite possibilities, hence the evolution on the title). Btw no harem tag on this story too, well I don't think he can have a harem with such a yandere imouto too, not if he doesn't want them to die.
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote