View Single Post
Old 2017-11-08, 11:11   Link #4754
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Not really, even if they do have greater potential, they still cannot close the gap between U7's saiyans and U6's saiyans with potential alone.
They didn't though. Vegeta had to teach Cabba how to do it, or otherwise none of them would have never known how to do it. This is pretty consistent where one person unlocking a new transformation makes it easier for others to follow.
Quote:
Sure they do have better pace, but relying on that is the same as disregarding all of the training and hardships U7's saiyans went through to achieve power. You'll see my points more below. And besides, we only meet few members of the Saiyans race in both universes, so stating one race is superior to the other is not really valid. ToP gathers the strongest warriors, not the race itself so there's that.
Sure, it's probably true that your average saiyan in u6 also isn't that strong. Potential is a huge factor in the series. I'd even argue that hard work is the exception. We have the humans that have trained their whole lives that are nowhere near the rest of the cast. Frieza trains for a few months and is stronger than anyone. And we also have the sons which already surpassed their fathers at an early age. So they have much more potential, but then again note how they fell behind rapidly without training. So it's not everything, but it sure helps.

It is very much likely that their inexperience in dealing with truly harsh situations is what makes them unable to win battles reserved for umm.... main characters. That would probably come into play soon enough. And given Goku's exhausted state, honestly whatever Kafla or whatever is showing is going to look stronger by comparison.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote