Thread: Crunchyroll Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
View Single Post
Old 2018-01-16, 10:59   Link #52
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
Zero interest in Ginko-sama? Proof that MC is a Loli King indeed.
I'm pretty sure if Ginko walked into his room naked or described a long match as if it was a hot night of passion he'd show plenty of reaction. Or if she were to drop her tsun down a couple notches and let him see her actually wanting him to like her. Then again, it looks like he is attached to her and familiar enough to realize what she's really like, but that childhood friend familiarity might also be a problem since she's been so present and so constant that the idea of changing their relationship or of their current situation being fragile is a little hard to grasp. Pretty standard for one of a pair to not really pick up on this quickly enough, or to deliberately forget it to preserve what they have.. Actually, I sort of wonder if some of it comes from her status as his "elder sister". She's a couple years younger than him, and would normally treat him as a big-brother type. She's also described as shy, which would possibly make her deep down desire to have such a relationship with him. But because she became disciple first, she now may feel a sort of responsibility to be superior to him, resulting in over-reaching and becoming an SM queen.

Quote:
Char is superadorable though, daughterfu of the year 2018 and it is still January.
Agreed. Helps that she's young enough to make even a lot of lolicons stop and say "whoa there, that's going a little far". I'd love to have a kitten like her though. Only I'd probably never get up as long as she was on my lap.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote