View Single Post
Old 2018-03-11, 21:25   Link #26
P_Dezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Sanji
I don't know why you guys are so bummed about Sanji and his strength. Your bias is also what led you guys to your misjudgment of his fighting level. Sanji has displayed the max of his potential in fighting since Punk hazard when he went up against Vergo.
Agreed and Vergo probably would have torn him apart had that fight been 1 on 1 with no interruptions.

Quote:
Top fighters in the Straw Hats
Finally has for everything else you guys know it in your heart that Jimbi, Luffy, and Zoro are the strongest of the straw hats. Look at all of your comments. Your not happy about Sanji. Has for Jimbi he did pretty good at pushing big mama off Sunny. He is also a former shibukai. Luffy has proven himself in this arch. Finally Zoro is a very capable individual. Not even a 1 billion bounty will take Zoro down. This is just my opinion I think Zoro and jimbi are equal or greater to luffy in strength.
Luffy>Zoro>Jinbe>Sanji now is what's more than likely.

Quote:
My next question to you guys
Why would Oda introduce another battle between 1 Billion bounty pirate vs. Luffy if he has shown it already? With the defeat of Dalfaminigo and Dogtooth, Oda has told his readers how strong Luffy is. After first commander Dog tooth there nothing left but Yonkous, admirals, or facing off with two 1 billion bounty pirate crew at the same time.
It's not about proving how strong Luffy is, Luffy is single-handedly little by little destroying the entire pirate/navy/government structure. Most of his fights will be with top level guys trying to protect them. Doflamingo protected his underworld trading business, Dogtooth protecting BM's reputation, and Kaidou will be protecting himself basically.
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote