View Single Post
Old 2018-03-23, 13:38   Link #3846
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggindo View Post
Guys I know I was way behind because i just started reading this but I had one doubt... can someone clear it for me???

Spoiler for flashback:

Spoiler for My Doubt:
@meggindo

No, the person in the flashback isn't Kaoruko, but Terumi's old elementary school teacher. Practically every attractive woman in this manga looks identical to one another; it's the author's drawing style. Hell, in several scenes of the manga, Kaoruko herself did up her hair to look like Semi and Yuu at one point, both times to tease or inform Terumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
292???!!!
What NOW?
Putting his cross-dressing to good use?
@crossguy

basically:

Spoiler for Chapter 292 summary:

So I guess over the next couple of chapters, we may get some foreplay, leading to sex with a "trap". Interesting development. I wonder if Tsukiko will eventually grow comfortable enough with Terumi that she tells him to take off the disguise.

Also, who dressed Terumi in the span of 30 minutes? Who does he have on speed dial to help him with these kind of things?

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote