Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll My Hero Academia Season 3
View Single Post
Old 2018-04-28, 12:58   Link #119
Dark Wing

Oh man this episode flew right by that how awesome the action was!

To start we have the setup for the next few fights to come, The Villains seem to be searching for Bakugo as a secondary objective aside from killing students, and Ragdoll is MIA we can only hope she'll be okay...

Now on the main event Deku vs Muscular!

Kota unexpectedly comes face to face with his parent's murder. The Voice Actor did a excellent job showing the emotional pain and fear a child would be going through at that moment.

Deku on with his last ditch effort to get Kota out of there telling him to run as he holds Muscular off while knowing this might be end for him. All the way up to saying goodbye and sorry to his Mother and Mentor for failing I was at the edge of my seat.

Finally Kota pushing Deku to go (wait for it)....BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!! This act of awesomeness was so strong emotionally that even Kota had to declare Deku his hero and man I tell I kind of teared up at that part. However I'm fairly sure Deku has destroyed his body once again to pull that last attack off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
"Someday you'll meet someone who'll risk their life to save you" <- what kind of curse is that? Most people go through their whole life without needing a life-risking rescue.
I believe she was talking about finding someone who could show him what it means to be a hero. You know to put your life on the line for others.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2018-04-28 at 18:59.
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote