View Single Post
Old 2018-05-26, 06:58   Link #8
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I'd appreciate that you don't consider your own standards with mine. I have no problem considering something "extremely abysmal" when it comes to direction and stuff, and still watch it, hoping it will be fixed in a way or another. When something becomes utterly unwatchable, I usually say so, or resort to something more "colorful". So yeah, don't project your own idea of "abysmal" to me, thank you.
And before you might make that kind of mistake: I'm not enjoying being negative about IV. To the contrary, it is frustrating for me to be disappointed like that for a series that I've been waiting for a very long time, and no, I didn't expect a FMP bis or TSR bis considering the staff and its content. Based on its own narrative, it is really bad to me, that's all there is to it.

And that part was entirely about the direction, and I didn't even consider the sakuga issues or the CG issues for that appreciation. Those weren't great, but not 'abysmal' yet. It isn't something comparable to Qualidea Code or something. Those issues are apart from my main problem, which is the general direction of IV at large.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2018-05-26 at 07:23.