View Single Post
Old 2018-06-22, 09:32   Link #52
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Perhaps cobra will be killed and the CD take over Alabasta for the poneglyph which details pluton. They see the family as traitors so the loss of them wouldn’t bother them. Vivi is likely the key to their success. Plus as one of the original 20 families. Cobra might know details that aren’t beneficial to them. Besides if they do then Vivi likely wouldn’t get it back till the end of the series.
Considering now Vivi has allies such as Dressrosa and such, i don't think that she will disappear for a long time. She was a very valuable allies and of course, WG will intensify their hunt for Robin. Wano will be a bloodiest battle for four sides though. WG, Marines, Pirates, and Revolutionaries will clash there. I believe that Lucci will go to Wano and Revo will try to recruit samurais to join their cause.

I'm more concerned about Robin above the others buy there is no guarantee that those who knew the whole history will get hunted. I wonder how Shanks can hide the truth from WG about void century though.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote