View Single Post
Old 2018-06-22, 18:36   Link #433
Blueknight78

ok

After read the last chapter i will be the one to disagree about "kale being better here" i still prefer kale in anime, cuz she is supposed to be shy and insecure of herself exactly like "broli" she is supposed to "pay homage" to broli and the way she is presented here i really don't feel it, another problem is since the manga skipped they "introduction" and how they learn to turn in SS it's make even more cheap here, since they suddenly can become SS like the kids.

About her "reason" it's pretty much a wally x barry who is the faster situation, where wally "was holding back because he liked his master and it make him hold back", well when it could look "beautfull it actually as a Fighter" sound very disrespectfull" to the person specially if she really like that much caulifla, cuz this means which she "see caulifla as a weakling" since she know she is strong or have potential to be strong than her but decide to hold back, specially in they situations where they universe lifes are at risk", one thing is "holding back for caution" with the enemies another is just being naive, i really don't liked that reason for the same reason i don't liked it in flash explanation.

about Frieza" comment about many transformations, he is being himself pretty hypocrite because he also do have "many transformations" he have the little horns one, the big allien like one, the regular true form, the super muscle true form and now golden, which means 5 forms which already a good ammount of "transformations.

overal the chapter look interesting i really don't hope it means which caulifla and kale and maybe caba as well will be ringout so fast.