View Single Post
Old 2018-07-12, 04:33   Link #9
rladls2121

All these Worst Generations pirates.
Law dropped his Warlord title for sake of defeating Donflamingo and Kaido, so this is betraying the World Government.
Bege, he was going to kill Big Mom someday, so his loyalty toward one of four Emperors was short lived.

And now here is Hawkins, he isn't so blind to be an always yes man to Kaido, he'll probably take advantage to bring the favor out of his situation once he meet Luffy and check his survival rate using his fortune telling cards.
I'm guessing he will side with which ever his outcome probability will be better.
Luffy might as well teach him that relying on his survival rate just to win battles is not everything.

I feel bad for two of these Emperors because not really because of there are lot of traitors but there are so unneeded conflicts even among themselves without the Captains's knowledge.
Whitebeard's and Shanks's crews, most of the crews seems to be good fellows, they'll most likely sort things out with each other like true ladies gentlemen.
Look at Ace and Whitebeard when they conversed each other about Roger, it is most likely that Big Mom and Kaido will just talk to their crews for the sake of deep normal conversation to sort out issues.

The thing is something always goes wrong in certain parts of the world depending on in what way that are not normal.
Big Mom and Kaido are not normal folks since birth i guess.
Previous chapter confirms Edward Newgate is a normal male human since he was born.
No info in Shank's background yet, but most likely a normal human being.
Luffy and maybe Teach are normal, without considering Devil Fruits.
Luffy's life at home itself was not normal.
Teach might have lived an unusual life as well

Blackbeard, I have yet to conclude.

Last edited by rladls2121; 2018-07-12 at 04:54.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote