View Single Post
Old 2018-07-13, 15:57   Link #1021
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

We have a collector, I see.

I wouldn't go as far as keeping the entire line myself as I got tired of the slowpokes that were the Standard-type superdreadnoughts (and the predecessors thereof); I only keep from the NC up to the Montana (including the Missouri and Alabama, that already makes me a lot of USN BBs and I only have nine or so free port slots - I know I can get more from the daily crates by choosing the "consumables" option, but I'm prioritizing signals and camos right now). I intended to keep more ships on the IJN BB side (from the Fuso to the Yamato), with the exception of the Izumo...but now that WG is planning to increase the latter's plating to 50mm, I'm slowly but surely reconsidering that decision. I'm not in a hurry to get that aesthetic anathema back into my port, though.

Anyway, with 5.7M in the bank (up from barely 100K since my last post) I'm well on track to get the Minotaur before my premium time fizzles out (selling the Neptune with all mods and upgrades will yield a financial springboard of 11.6375M).

To my surprise, I actually completed all 26 Indy missions on their first day. I'm kind of impressed I went that far without skipping anything...I guess I couldn't resist the thought of getting American crates for free.

Oh, and USS Alaska is confirmed as a T9 premium, though it is for now not known whether it'll be an Arsenal exclusive or a FXP ship (I hope for the latter, since it'd make it a good counterweight to the Kronshtadt). Devs already announced its ballistics (esp. the ricochet angles) would be equivalent to the Des Moines 203mm AP rounds'.