View Single Post
Old 2018-07-19, 17:51   Link #1880
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
i try this, but i need to switch my mc to priest so i can still have a healer since i am assuming my team should start with Orchis,Veight,Azazel.
Like Klash said, healing is very rarely needed outside of HL battles. Focus on attackers and supporters that boost multi-attacks. For example I have Berserker for me dark team with Hermanubis mainhand since I can insta-C.A. at the start of a battle and get the nice multi-attack boost from its C.A. effect.
But that’s probably still ahead of you right now. just an example of what to focus on.

Quote:
ok is there a trick to getting these omega drops because it seems like no matter what i do, i just don't seem to get these SSR weapons even when i am mvp or second, is there anything to increase my chances?
Sadly, Celeste claw drops are ridiculously bad drops. I had the same problem for a long, long time, and I’m sure many others did too. The only things you can do to increase drop rates at all is the drop rate boost from the shop, or summons with drop rate boosts, and even then these won’t boost the drop rate of the claw specifically but the rate of the flip chests in general.
The best thing you can do to boost magna weapon gain is maximize your reknown point gain each week and buy the weapons with them.