View Single Post
Old 2018-10-09, 23:28   Link #22
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

^If the Husband knows and consents to this act --> it is called Netoraserare in japanese. and it is still belong to NTR sub-genre.
that's why I said it is "physically" NTR not emotionally. that's why I said that I am agree with you that NTR is about emotion, but in the end emotion is subjective, and to make it objective, then it is about physical.

I also agree with wuhugm that "You can't NTR the entire population of prostitutes" and I had give my reason why I think like that, that is : just cover those two while hoping they will become 'proper heroine'.
and IF they become proper heroine by making MC love them, and they still prostitute, that's NTR.
Quote:
being fine with a guy being shown sleeping with multiple women while being disgusted about the background information stating that the women are doing the same
it is because the guy is MC, IF the MC is female, I am fine with her sleeping here and there (I read The Great Escape and I am fine with it).

I read the manga until the latest scanlation but What important is just those two, the other is just passing by. because those two had potential to become proper heroine.
Quote:
upset that the girls are still prostitutes
I am not upset that the girl still prostitute, I am upset IF the girl become proper heroine and still prostitute. that's why I am asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
so it is confirmed that all heroines is prostitute and STILL a prostitute (not exclusive for him).
I am fine with story having prostitute as heroine as long as she stop becomes prostitute (Just like Road to Kingdom), but prostitute and still prostitute? how the hell it's heroines? and how he 'conquering' all brothel? so it is just give a taste of every brothel in the world?
and I had an answer already. the prostitute is not a proper heroine and will not become proper heroine.

that's why I will deem this as hentai without hoping development for romance, and female characters.
like wuhugm said : Every town he went, he made it his duty to try all brothels there
or like albedolover said : i dont really care about heroine being prostitute..as long she hot MILF.... <3

Last edited by Hujan; 2018-10-09 at 23:55.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote