Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll SSSS Gridman
View Single Post
Old 2018-10-14, 00:42   Link #75
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Now, that was much better. Having some memory of the americanized version of the original show, Akane being revealed as the villain wasn't that much of a surprise, nor was her tendency towards utter pettiness, but I still think it was well presented. Also, the fact people die for real despite the precure-esque magical fix-up really hammers in how insane she is. It's also a relief to see actual consequences (the original didn't seem to be too good at that), and I actually liked how they were checking to see if all acquintances were still around after the attack. And for how long has she been doing this? I'm certainly invested in seeing where this is going now.

Also, that OP is great, especially the part with Gridman popping out in front of Akane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
(Finishes watching episode 2)

Yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, yes ,yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessu, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes, si, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,YES, YES, YES, ALL OF MY YES TO THIS SERIES.

I don't care if Trigger fuck up by the end, this anime alongside Index s3 is my favorite anime of the season. It has been a long while since I have been this hyped. Now all I need is an anime adaptation of the MMPR comic that is currently releasing (seriously, that shit is way too good)... Yes, just yes.

D... Do I really need a reason for wanting to see more shows about giant robots/mechs and kaiju fighting?
Someone's excited, and of course not, we can always use more giant robot fights. A cute psycho and a girl who seems to have no skirt 90% of the time works too.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote