View Single Post
Old 2018-11-09, 14:07   Link #43
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
In regards of Aisha/Ashe? As far as I know, that's definitely not the the name of the fortune teller.

About Aisha/Ashe thing you are right, i checked translation(romanization to be honest) and one is Aji dahāka (Fortune Teller)and other is Aishe (She's with Damas) it was my bad not to check Romanization of Japanese.(i thought that Aisha/Asji were different version of same name)

As for others we will have to wait, i'm too interested what's happening on Brunnish Royal court and it's political situation, Demons fighting each other is also interesting cause.

Also i'd wish to see "more powerful" Tigre defeating demon/demons and other enemies on his own, to show true power of Lord Marksman/King of Magic Bullet and his black bow, it would be fun if Tigre used melee weapon(like Durandal) even once.(i know he is bad/worse than average at using melee weapons. but still, it would be nice to see that)

EDIT

By his own i mean doing it by his power/skills rather than defeating enemies by borrowing power of Viralt/Viralts.(For example when Tigre defeated Roland by using only power of his Bow in Anime version), i'd like to see duel that show that Black Bow is much powerful than Viralts(Tigre is "King of Magic Bullet" and is probably linked to Black Dragon King as well, he should be more powerful than Vanadis In my opinion.), .

Removing Titta part

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2018-11-10 at 07:10. Reason: "Titta Part" and adding some things as well.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote