View Single Post
Old 2018-12-17, 22:49   Link #110
Requiem-x
The slacking one

"So, the girl ends with the lover... hmmm, something doesn't feel right about that".

Not even in a goddamn play can Sayaka catch a break

Sorry, Yuu, but your cool deadpan tone didn't quite work this time You're cute even when in deep denial, so it's cool. On a related note, it's impressive how this story can take a concept "three thirsty ladies in a room" and still make it more dramatic than anything else. Sure, Sayaka was acting like a harem love interest for a moment there, but it was actually cute, and it's not like this is some super fancy shoujo manga in the first place, some levity is perfectly fine. Honestly, I laughed more than ocne through that sequence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's quite the bomb Ichigaya dropped on Touko. She's been trying to become her sister all this time, and now she found out her model wasn't as perfect as she thought she was. She seemed full of flaws in fact. I didn't see that reveal coming. It was so obvious that the main character of the play reflected Touko that I never stopped to think her sister might have been like her. We're all like that to some extent, showing different sides of us depending on the people we're interacting with. Why would Touko's sister be different?
Oh, thank God, I thought everyone else had figured it out since the get go, I mean, it's so obvious when you think about it: For Touko to become her sister, that would mean she knows everything about her, but of course, there's no way that's possible, and the story itself has already shown that through Touko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
this means Touko is actually more like her sister than she thought.
Both in flaws and magical charisma (remember how quickly Sayaka fell for her).
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote