Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll SSSS Gridman
View Single Post
Old 2018-12-22, 15:34   Link #707
Blueknight78

what we learned here today on that serie:
never let the loners japaneses play the sims, because they will make a really big mess with mods and cheats.

it's really trigger crazy quality, i means great battles and references but a total nonsense plot full of plot holes and mess, lack of explanations and others crazyness.

basically the reason gridman choose yuuta was because his feelings for "rikka", because with that he could have acess to the computer omg.

man so many bad things on this last episode, basically the "glasse" useless friend was really your generic useless friend, he literally really did nothing than just "watch", he was totall right about his roles he was a pointless character just to cheer up for gridman.

rikka and akane omg i gonna explain that later and alex..., the only real good character on that mess was anti everyone else was terrible.

yeah we have what was obvious all that crap was just to save akane from her "own crazyness hikikomore life" before she become a full psycho murder or something like that, this serie is really hard to forget.

but aside all the crap in the plot, the references and battles where fun and i could give for that a 4.5 /10 to 5/10. it's just trigger doing trigger crazy series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockanime View Post
after the end of the episode, Rikka's VA gave an interview and said that Rikka IS Akane in the real world. That's why "Akane" disappeared in the ED.
basicamente rikka was your "average forever alone japanese probably a hikikomore or close to that then se bought the sims 4 ultra mega japanese special edition from EA which come with ultra mega bugs and she decided to create one world where she create a "npc of herself and create what she believe which could be a perfect version of her ( a big breast crazy girl) or it was all a dream???? , man i really never gonna forget this serie for how messed it was.