View Single Post
Old 2019-01-06, 03:59   Link #21853
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
If I could, I would give you gladly the one I got from the Killing phase, I am still searching for Johnston even after more than 80 farming run. The one thing than keep me pissed aren't the ressources or tome spent but all the Arashio, Choukai and even a Aoba, the mundane drop I get with a S-Victory.
I know the feel,pretty much what happened with Gotland for me last time and even now - Johnston was surprisingly fast to join my fleet (LD)

By now I'm feeling really guilty towards everyone w/o a Teruzuki as the only thing I can do with the dupes I keep getting is using them in modernisation - Same with Bismarck and Warspite dupes last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post

You didn't have Gotland as your starter ship?

Not funny

Also Did I just get Dizzed by a spambot xD (In case a mod deletes it by the time anyone reads this, a Spambot dissolved my Nickname into an advert for pest control in Phoenix Arizona right above this post :P)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote