Thread: Licensed Shokugeki no Soma [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2019-06-07, 14:27   Link #19309
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
You make it sound like someone put a gun to his head and forced him to got to that school. Souma surely didn't get any demerits from going to that school.
Is it the love for the manga or love for Erina's tainted blood is making you say things like that? I am not gonna repeat what Tyrant Ruler has already mentioned.

It was also implied in the earlier chapters that the rejects of T**tsuki actually have it difficult in their aspirations to contribute in the culinary industry. It made me vomit of what that Grandf***er was trying to achieve at the expense of young dreams.

I thought the manga hit rock bottom with Azami. I was proved wrong with the Erina trophy thing. And just when I thought it couldn't get any lower with the dark chefs (who basically had nothing to do with T**tsuki) we get this in the penultimate chapter.

I will check the next chapter just to see the first few panels because my b*ner tells me we are going to see a nekkid Erina for one last time. Everything from her cursed tongue to her big toe might be rotten to core but gotta give it where it's due. She's got a f*cking hentai body.