Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll 22/7 TV Anime
View Single Post
Old 2020-02-04, 18:16   Link #17
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Being a fairly sentimental person, I love this show. Yes, a bit of a dorama: as far as I'm concerned, if every episode brings tears to my eyes, I'm hooked. And I am. Three eps and counting.

Most of you probably already know this, but the show is produced by Akimoto Yasushi, the producer who created the idol groups AKB48, Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46, Hinatazaka46, etc. So Aki-P = Golden Wall, lol. He's known as one of the wealthiest men in Japanese show business.

Myu is slightly based on Hirate Yurina, the fixed centre of Keyakizaka46,who recently left the group, probably to go solo. She was the youngest member when the group formed, with no experience at all, and it was a shock when she was made centre. And she is by far the most popular member, but still has wrecked a few concerts over the past couple of years, for reasons of injury and/or emotional uncertainty. They've made Myu's appearance a bit like Hirate's.

I'm enjoying much of the voice acting, even though some of it is laughably awkward. "Real girls" is the impression.

I had no idea that the group existed before the anime. Here are the real girls doing the OP (without Autotune, lol):

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

that was a good video; glad to see there are other persons watching this as an ab show.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote