View Single Post
Old 2020-11-01, 22:50   Link #75
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, nice to know Cover isn't some evil entity. I can forgive incompetence to some degree - I mean, they're letting their talent do pretty much almost whatever they want... THAT was going to backfire on them sooner than later. Hindsight is 20/20, but I do agree, if they're that much deeply invested in the CN market with partnerships with Bilibili, then they SHOULD have told the girls to keep the word Taiwan out of their vocabulary. But alas, giving the girls freedom comes with a price, and sometimes the repercussions really is THAT big of a deal.

As for their reaction to suspending Haachama/Coco for a few weeks, while I still don't agree with it, I can see the reason why they did it. Whatever Haachama/Coco did may not affect them personally, but even then I knew the CN girls were in BIG shit through no fault of their own. The business model of these Vtubers are mainly through the "whales", and if you piss them off.... well, there goes most of the income (to the point where the model becomes unsustainable).

And that's not going into whether Cover as a company is pretty much kicked out of the platform (or even the region) outright. TBH, at this point I'm just glad that Haachama/Coco wasn't forced to quit, and all I'm hoping for now is Cover having an amiable parting with the CN girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Gawr Gura best girl
NGL, can't get enough of Same-chan. Finally hearing a PROPER rendition of Country Road coming out of that mouth is worth every penny of my membershrimp. XD

And that "GET OVER HERE!" moment with Ame sure was LMAO

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote