Thread: Crunchyroll Yuru Camp Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2021-01-22, 02:39   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBOvenGuy View Post
I'm very glad they didn't do that, too. Rin's solo camping reminds me of my own solo hiking, and I totally get what she said she likes about it.

Meanwhile, all those seagulls reminded me of my day-trip this past summer out to Anacapa Island, off the Southern California coast. It's a little chain of rocks poking up out of the ocean, but 90% of all the Western Gulls on the California coast were hatched there. Nadeshiko and Rin may have been enchanted with the gulls on the railroad tracks, but it kind of wears thin after a whole day on an island full of them. They're noisy and they smell.

Also meanwhile, for a moment I thought the girls from Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater might show up during the eel-preparation scene.
There's something to be said about the charm of solo activities. Glad they are flexible enough with Rin to let her enjoy her preferences while branching out when she's up for it. The variety in camping experiences is a treat to watch.

Been a while since I saw that many seagulls hanging around. Of course moved further out from the ocean so just aren't that many in the first place . Though rather than any cute scene of them flying around all at once, I mostly just remember them hopping around looking for french fries .

I was impressed at the eel-preperation scene. Although I could also relate to Nadeshiko in not being big on the blood. Very smooth scene visually.