View Single Post
Old 2021-01-31, 16:43   Link #134
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Assault

A roller coaster of emotions that delivered last week's episode.

Indeed, there are neither heroes nor villains in war; it's just us and them.

Paradis returned to Marley the carnage, death, and destruction dealt on them 9 years ago, but Eren made sure this time escalating the stakes through humilliating and stealing even more from Marley: the War Hammer Titan, the slaughter of the military brass and the Tyburs.

However, for every action a reaction will subsequently follow, because just as I grieved and cried for the slaughter of Shinganshina, Paradis 8 years ago back then to season one, now I did the same for Liberio, Marley today in season four.
It was both unbearable and excruciating watching the citizens getting crossed in the fire, as well as tearing to both Falco and Gabi screaming their lungs out for Reiner to stand-up and save Porco.

I applaud MAPPA for remaining faithful to the manga for most of the time, as well as Horiyuki-sensei for his wise choice at music to perform each of Marleys' themes. Once Zeke got nailed by Levi, then everything went downhill for Marley like a house of cards.

Lastly, praise to Isayama-sensei for requesting the staff some minor changes here and there, since it is known that Isayama views the anime out of his manga as the finished, released product.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote