View Single Post
Old 2021-04-25, 06:56   Link #33
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
The heroine is as the hero of Globlin Slayer. Goblin Slayer only kills goblin, and the heroine only concentrates on killing slimes. She becomes quite strong over 300 years. Then, she is outskilled by the slime spriit who trained for 50 years. It makes me wonder if she really has the talent. Maybe her opponent are abnormally strong.
At least goblin slayer realizes that from their perspective he is the goblin.

As for Shalsha, the slime spirit, she trained 50 years for an extremely specific purpose, which gave her an advantage for an extremely limited time. To say that she is stronger than Azusa would be like saying that "Paper" is stronger than "Rock", except it's a version of rock, paper, scissor where there's thousand of other elements, and "Rock" beats them all except "Paper" on the first turn, but then beats "Paper" as well every other turn.

Anyway I liked the antics of Halkara and Beelzebub, the elf girl really makes a lot of mistakes though for someone who is supposed to be an extremely talented apothecary.

Still for someone who ostensibly lived in complete solitude for 300 years (it's kinda sad when you think about it) Azusa really grew accustomed to her new "family".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Azusa should have let Halkara make her "feel good". lol
I guess that removed any chance of yuri development, Azusa is as straight as an arrow.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote