View Single Post
Old 2021-04-28, 15:04   Link #75
marvelB

Okay, checked out the translation! Boy, quite a bit to take from this chapter. Ironside said he wants Anne to meet his son.... is he referring to Percy? Or does our hero have a brother we were previously unaware of? Because I kinda doubt he'd be willing to hook up a princess with the kid he wants dead. Then again, Anne said that he was spewing lies, so maybe that's the case with his line here. Speaking of, I'm more convinced than ever now that he's following the orders of Deathpierce, not Arthur. Calling Liones "evil"? That's pretty much what I'd expect from someone who's against having a demon and goddess rule a kingdom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Anne will be Percy's love interest since next chapter titles spoils her full name Angharhad the Dreamer
Yes, I indicated as such in the spoiler. Though, if romance does blossom between the two, I don't see it happening right away, considering how wary she is of Percy's group right now (at least, I certainly wouldn't consider a death threat to be love at first sight! ).
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote