Thread: Licensed Ao no Exorcist (Manga)
View Single Post
Old 2021-05-07, 22:06   Link #279
Ligerleon89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I think the Shemihaza in that group from their side is Shiemi. Given the accelerated training she just had, it's likely she's ready now and has already succeeded the Shemihaza name. Though I'm also wondering if we really won't even see the Shiemi vs. Mammon fight if that's the case.

@shegzy85: I think the reason Rin still seems weak is because he's still not good at using his powers, and also because if he used them then his other persona would take over (the one that tried to murder Yukio in their fight earlier).

And I really don't think Rin's demon heart being outside when he uses his full power is a good thing. Once he masters the power, his demon heart will probably go back inside.
I figured similar. Rin needs to better overcome his darker self before wielding such powers he has. He could hardly get his mentality in check when he witnessed his parents' past and then his darker self tried to take advantage when Rin faltered and started to blame himself for what happened. He's going have to get himself all sorted out before he tries again.
Ligerleon89 is offline   Reply With Quote