Thread: Crunchyroll Tokyo Revengers
View Single Post
Old 2021-05-22, 14:29   Link #81
Frontier

What's a time-traveler in a middle schooler's body going to do stop a gang war and avert a dark future? Seems like the only thing Takemichi has going for him is how much of a beating he can take .

In a battle between a brawler and a boxer, the boxer handily wins...poor Pah-chin. He tried to stay up as long as he could. But while Mikey doesn't believe in settling his guys' fights, he's not about to let them lose, and he then settles Osanai with a quick kick to the face .

With the police on their way I was half-expecting Takemichi to get to meet Hina's dad. Although that would probably be a terrible first meeting .

Everything seems to have resolved itself and Draken seems safe and ready to acquire Moebius into Toman...and then Pah-chin stabs Osanai and things get really serious. I mean, I get it, Osanai kind of had it coming, but the situation was resolved and Pah-chin was out for payback, and it just made things worse. But at least Pah-chin realized he went too far and gave himself up to the police to answer to what he did, and he didn't kill Osanai, so he'll just spend a year in jail. No wonder Osanai ended up so haggard in the future though .

How many sexy situations is Takemichi going to end up in with Emma? He hasn't even touched Hina's boobs. Poor girl is really worried about Draken though, it's just too bad Takemichi picked the worst time to comfort her as Hina shows up to visit him while he's patting her head laying on his leg .

So it turns out what drove Toman apart was what Pah-chin did, stabbing Osanai. It wasn't really Moebius, at least directly. Mikey's mad that they abandoned Pah-chin and Draken had to drag him away, while Draken understands the reality of what happened. It seems like the future is still set on the path that leads to Draken's death and the future Toman Takemichi is trying to prevent .

I guess it's kind of sweet that both Draken and Mikey decided to visit Takemichi, even if the tension between them ends up putting Takemichi in the middle of a friendship triangle and the two end up breaking pretty much breaking everything precious to Takemichi. Have they unlocked rage Takemichi to finally put these two in their places ?