Thread: Genshin Impact
View Single Post
Old 2021-10-03, 06:24   Link #535
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Some people like you are fine with this, since you are spreading thin in term of games and whatnot, but I strongly believe that "more stuff to do" can only help the community at large. Any casual gamers can simply pace themselves and do as much as they usually do without burning out (Some people who started day one are still around AR40 so it isn't like they need to rush or grind everything). But for people who are more interested than doing their daily routine, it gradually becomes a chore since they have been doing the same routine over and over again.
It's likely that the silent majority is fine with the way things are. No game can ever be all things to all people and whatever that "more stuff to do" turns out to be will get stale eventually. Then the "gimme more" crowd will start crying out again. The "gimme more" crowd needs to migrate towards a "gimme more" game or take a hiatus until several more continents are released.

BTW, I'm in the middle. I don't have much time to play so I don't mind short sessions, but having a few more things to do when I can log in on the weekends would be nice.