Thread: Licensed Break Blade
View Single Post
Old 2022-01-17, 05:30   Link #1182
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Well guys, can't really say it was a fun ride seeing as this manga is set to end with the 104th chapter.

Let's see, the unresolved plot points that can't be satisfactorily resolved within 1 chapter are:
  • Delphine's origins... Hello?
  • The whole Rygart/Sigyn/Hodr triangle that hasn't been addressed in what feels like forever.
  • The Krishna/Athens storyline which is supposed to be main conflict in this manga was sidelined for the Assam storyline which quite frankly wasn't necessary tbh (doubly so seeing that this manga's about to be axed during said Assam storyline).
  • The Zess storyline that ties into the point mentioned above.
  • Rygart's PTSD.
  • Narvi's subtle interest in Rygart goes nowhere now.
  • Guess Cleo never gets to return to Athens either because we'll never see the conclusion of the conflict.

I feel like I wasted 10 yrs of investment on this one. It wasn't already bad enough that the release schedule was so inconsistent that we'd get less than 10 chapters per year, but now it's going to be unceremoniously axed in the middle of an arc no one asked for... Fuck this dude. I'm so pissed for holding onto an inconsistent mess that is going to end in the most unsatisfying way imaginable.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote