View Single Post
Old 2022-02-22, 05:53   Link #3923
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
what happened to masato? he looks quite older, if you guys told me that there was a time skip of at least 2 years, i would have totally believe it, and now he is a hero, good for him, now he has the status to be with princess liliana as he always wanted.

i said it before, but now after reading the summary (thanks jagt sempai) i am almost sure the memory lost is going to be like that of Misaki in to aru majutsu index
the affected people won't be able to hold any memory of the transcendental, even if he presents himself again, he will be forgoten again

If the memory loss would not work in that way, why would the author decided to put it? if the solution were as easy as make new memories from scratch, why would the author bother with that?

my predictions for this volume

1.- the loss of memory is not going to be solved soon

2.- There will be a time skip of a couple of years

3.- restoration and beltram goverment asmble won't be in this vol

4.- the girl in the cover is not a spirit but a dragon folk
Aren't 2 and 3 sort of contradictory. But I agree with 3, I think the nations' conference or summit or whatever it is will be after Rio fixes the memory loss. Maybe memory loss will be solved by the end of this vol or the beginning of next one and next vol will be centered on the summit, which might include many nations, depending on this vol's events, possibly Saintstellar, Proxia, Bertram and Galwark, with remembered Rio attending as security. As for this vol's time skip, I believe it's likely to be a few months to a few weeks if it happens, 2 years is too long of no Rio-heroines interactions (not like 20 vols of interactions got us anything, they could rebuild relations in a week can't they), imagine if author pulled a 2 years skip then told us that half of the heroines married off (que ds3 Yhorm phase 2 ost + I will look for you meme).
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote