View Single Post
Old 2022-06-20, 16:40   Link #545
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The biggest gap between brother and sister in this case is Leon having access to OP items (though he did buy them while playing) and being slightly hesitant to flex his advantage compared to Marie. They both have knowledge, but he's got actual power. Maybe getting some of those saint items will give Marie a bit of a boost. But fair enough that she's basically the underdog at this point. Her love interests are far less useful than Leon's love interests too.

It might be nice to see Leon have to deal with a situation that he can't brute force himself out of. But I doubt that'll be much of a thing even in the source material. Even against the Black Knight the issue was that he didn't want to kill him. Of course in that sense he's good at making more enemies. So could easily see a lot of people with a grudge against him banding together with his rude mercy being a catalyst. But again, I kind of doubt it.

Again, not a bad show. It never really reached the level of being great and kind of fluctuated at times between good and mediocre. It wasn't all that bad though.
It's not like they are competing though. There may be some conflict due circumstances, but neither really give a damn about other as long as they aren't in each other way and with noble positions of sentai squad being regained thanks to Leon (except prince, I think) she's exactly where she always wanted to be. She's winner, not underdog.