View Single Post
Old 2022-07-07, 10:36   Link #19
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
If you don't watch Dawn of the Deep Soul movie, you have one big gaping hole in the story. If you like the show, why you don't want to watch the movie anyway?
I think the show is good, but I don't particularly "like" it in that sense. And when you search movies, for some reason, there are three of them, so boy does that not motivate me to sit down and watch all of them.
You could tell me now that only #3 matters, but now we have a bunch of new anime to watch already. I could use that time to watch Bastard, which is also one of those stupid Netflix "We'll give you every episode at once" things, and that would be a completely new story to me instead of just filling a hole the tv series doesn't care to fill.
If the anime doesn't care about the audience members that don't follow the movies, well, so be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
trauma.
What trauma? I enjoy the stuff this anime does to its characters, not as much as the author, but definitely not traumatic in a negative sense

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2022-07-07 at 10:55.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote