View Single Post
Old 2022-08-02, 14:32   Link #5
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Seen the spoilers; how did Buggy bring Mihawk and Crododile to his side? (I know that they are surely not his subordinates or loyal to him, but that he took them to his side in some way is still incredible), and I like that of placing rewards on the marines (but where would he get the money for that?), Luffy , Kid and Law will go their separate ways and Inu and Neko will stay in Wano but Carrot will be his successor? (as they said above, there should be better options, besides I wanted her as a nakama) and Yamato will surely join the crew, to wait for the confirmation and the next chapter.
Bounties don’t come from one source. The WG could do so based on the vast wealth of the CDs but Generally they are funded by individuals, groups, or nations. Buggy is likely acting as an intermediary for governments and groups that are at odds with the WG even if just behind the scenes. I imagine that the revolutionary army is sending him lots of funds for it.

At least this gives a good reason for Buggy being an emperor lol. That’s definitely more dangerous for them than an individual with power. Not to mention taking warlords under his wing. They likely aren’t loyal but being paid to hunt marines would be profitable and being under his wing gives them choice picks.