View Single Post
Old 2022-08-12, 10:23   Link #38
TURI123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I don't recall Hajime no Ippo ever having multiple 17-19 page chapters in a single week. But an example I can recall is Fairy FTail's author Hiro Mashima who actually had some of the largest page counts for an author in a given month. On multiple occasions he released two chapters in a week and at one time even released three chapters in a week.

For whatever reason, Oda is incapable of doing this. It's just not a thing you see in Jump.

One Piece has been serializing for 25 years and I've never heard an instance where editors have negatively affected his vision. If anything, Oda seems to place a heavy importance on the relationship between the mangaka and the editor.

Not against YUDE-RON specifically.

TL;DR…
Elaborating...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

About the creator of One Piece and the effect of his editors, the creator of One Piece himself said more than once that the editors did change the plans that he has for the series for good or bad I don't know what they change in Wano Arc but they have a big influence on the series and it's not even a question.

Fairy Tail is a special case because the creator of the series was verey fast in his work when he draw the chapters (and that impressive that he succeeded to save the same level of high painting for all the series) if that was an option in One Piece I don't think the creator of One Piece was taking a break once in a month. I don't even think it has any contact with the magazine that publishes One Piece after all One Piece is the most seller Manga at all times.

About the two last chapters (chapter 1055. and chapter 1056.) I don't know. First, the part with Carrot is weird not because she doesn't join to the Straw Hat Pirates but because she never proves any connection to pedro's dream or will, I mean yes she was close to him but she never said that she going to take his dream or something like that.
About chapter 1055. I don't have something special to say about this chapter the power levels in One Piece are bad by my opinion characters are strong just as the plot said they need to be. And it's not something new for Wano Arc or even for part two of the series however this situation that was created isn't good I mean we never saw someone use Haoshoku Haki like this before (I have a lot of problems with the Haki system but it's not the problem or the main topic here) and Shanks just use it just to scared Aramaki ("Ryokugyu") so it feels more like all of this fight was created just to make Shanks look cool but it's not created the impact for my opinion.
TURI123456 is offline   Reply With Quote