View Single Post
Old 2022-10-03, 23:43   Link #16
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I guess based on this the hero's party was just really stupid. They looked down on Rein for being a Beast Tamer, but for some reason they couldn't notice that he was ridiculous when it comes to Beast Tamer standards. Of course this is a party too stupid to understand the value of scouting and being able to easily transport equipment...Apparently logistics are just too high concept for them to handle.

Will admit that I at least can appreciate scenarios where the party might push someone out because they feel like the person really would get killed or is pushing themselves out of some sense of obligation when they don't need to be doing this.

Have a feeling that unlike the one with Red, Rit, and Ruti that I won't miss this hero's party now that they are gone. Oh well, at least Rein is going to pick up a ridiculously OP harem along the way . I don't expect this show to be anything special. But at least the harem looks cute and this could be light fun.
Again, it's sadly not that unbelievable that a party that started out with high DPS would have trouble really catching on how important the more support-type tasks are. Many need to experience just what it's like to NOT have those things before they can appreciate it.

Also, it seems like beast tamers are relatively rare or unpopular, to the point that even Rein has never met another before (at least according to the manga, though the anime made his homeland full of them). It's not that surprising that they didn't have that many encounters. Also, it bears noting that they are NOT adventurers and don't even associate with adventurers. They're all about leveling up and going after the Demon King. They've kind of isolated themselves due to their better-than-you attitude. With all that, they only know one beast tamer and have never been given any reason to believe that he's in any way unusual.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote