View Single Post
Old 2022-10-07, 00:34   Link #70
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
D**N, Yuko using Shiba's story to entice Gendad to commit suicide, and put the blame of killing Kazu's dad onto him. This also kinda forces Gen to come back to deal with it, though I don't see how exactly this exonerates him from nearly killing his girlfriend. Well it did look cool; Shiba saving Gen's dad and shouting a declaration, but we'll see if it actually amounts to something. Yuko's always looking at the long game, and who knows, maybe Kazu and Yuko mom said all that as a trap.

I guess Gen's dad has outlived his usefulness. Still its strange to see him concerned to this extent; that he'd be willing to give up his life for his son's.

The scene with Nagi was rather interesting. It showed that Reiji feels like he is similar to Yuko in how he treated Nagi. His mother told him to live, even though she wanted to live in that town together with him and/or die together(honestly no clue which at this point), and he said the same to Nagi. He told her to live for her sake, but in reality, he just wanted her to die with him. I wonder if him feeling similar to Yuko is the reason he can't abandon her, and/or sympathizes with her.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote